Tuesday, August 16, 2005

when does a guy really die ? ...

i tink the guy dies when he is not loved anymore by family and friendz

my mom was being shuttled from brother to brother
coz the wives cudnt bear dis mom-in-law

dont blame dem
she was terrible

when she died
evrybody heaved a sigh of relief, me too

coz i tink, she already died
we were tinking of putting her in an old age home
coz none of the wives cud bear to wipe her ass

she was shitting in bed
and we cudnt afford a full-time nurse

am glad she died in my brother's house
wid the daughter-in-law who is a gem
and my brother too

these guys also supported me
when i was devastated during my depression days

she wud give money and food and presents to my children
widout making it look like charity


she was from a poor family
and she never forgets her roots
though today she drives a HONDA CITY

she means the world to me
wish i had married her

am not saying my wife is bad
just dat she is more of an angel
than anyone i have ever known

3 comments:

Keshi said...

u got a good point there...

** the guy dies when he is not loved anymore by family and friendz

But that's the death of the soul...not the body...

Keshi.

Ashes said...

ah!. Dear Dear Saby.The thing is,when you CAN have emotions,why do ya haveta hide 'em behind all the b.s.

whay are you super afraid Saby,you reckon you'll be thrown into the asylum again,eh?

Anonymous said...

i know this man . don't kid yourself. if you were half as smart.someone does love him. and does not mince word. this man has a heart bigger than anyone i know.